YYO, YYOW Single-stage Double-suction Pump
Pumps of the YYO and YYOW series are non-shaft sleeve one-stage centrifugal pumps with a double-suction split volute casing. These pumps have a wide scope of application, such as in commercial, residential and industrial water supply, air conditioning circulation, irrigation, drainage pumping stations, power plants, fire-prevention systems, shipbuilding etc.
DATA OF RUNNING
- DN 80 – 800 мм – outlet diameter of pump
- Q ≤ 11600 м3/ч – capacity
- H ≤ 200м – head
- T ≤ 105 °C – working temperature
- ≤ 80 мг/л – solid grains
- Compact, attractive design, high stability and easy installation.
- Stable running, optimally designed double-suction impeller creates minimum axial force and has high hydraulic efficiency. The internal surface of a pump casing and a surface of an impeller are precisely cast, absolutely smooth, noncorrosive in the steam environment and provide high overall performance.
- The pump casing has a double volute design which considerably reduces radial force, lightens bearings load and prolongs life cycle of the bearing.
- SKF and NSK bearings ensure stable operation, low noise and long life cycle.
- For the shaft, BURGMAN mechanical sealing or the condensing filling agent providing 8000 running hours without a leak is used.