YUG Series Single-stage Vertical Centrifugal Pump
OUTLINE OF THE PRODUCT
YYG series single-stage, single-suction vertical centrifugal pump,which is manufactured strictly conformed to ISO 2858 standard, features high performance and stable output. The flow range is 1.5~2400 m3/h, and the stroke range 8–150 m The range includes: basic type, bypass type, A, B, C, cutting type and etc., with over 250 specifications. YYG type centrifugal pump's application is in clear water and liquids similar physical characteristics, at temperatures below 80 °С. It is currently widely used for industrial and city water supply, water pressure boost in building, gardens irrigation, firefighter pressure boost, long distance water supply and etc.Get a price
- Compact, volume – saving, attractive design. The low barycenter of the vertical structure, that matches with the center of the pump's feet, enhances the stability of running and service duration.
- Easy to mount. Because of the similar apertures of both inlet and outlet, that are also located on the same central line, the pump can be mounted directly onto any part of the pipeline, similar to a valve. The motor is covered with a rainproof cap so that operation can be done outdoors. The pump is equipped with Mounting feet for stable mounting.
- Stable operation, low noise, high concentricity of components. Low noise bearings are used for the motor, the impellers feature highest dynamic and static balance, no vibration in operation.
- No leakage. The shaft is mechaically sealed with carbide alloy durable material, preventing serious leakages of the filling seal of centrifugal pump, extending the service life and ensuring the workplace clean.
- Easy to maintain. Not neneed to remove the pipeline for check-outs and maintenance, only to take out the nuts on the pump lid, the motor and the driving components.
- The pump, according to the operation conditions of the worksite, may be mounted vertically, horizontally etc. According to the requirements for the flow and stroke, it can be mounted parallelly and/or in series to achieve the required flow and stroke.
- Max. operating pressure of pump system is 1.6 MPa, meaning the pressure at the suction + the stroke = 1.6 Mpa, the pressure in static tests is 2.5 MPa. When ordering, please state the operating pressure for the system, as for pressure over 1.6 MPa, a cast steel material for the overflow and joint parts must be used.
- Proper medium: the medium for pure water pumps should have no corosive liquid, and content of solid particles must not exceed 0.1 % of the unit volune and the size of particle must be less than 0.2 mm. When ordering, please notify if the medium to be used will contain small particles.
- Must not be used in environments with temperature exceeding 40 °С, or located higher than 1000 m above the sea level. Maximum relative humidity – 95 %.